KineMaster is a professional video editing app for smartphones. It is one of the most popular video editing apps with many computer or iOS software features. You can edit your videos professionally using its cut, trim and edit features along with the audio edit, such as adding or removing background voice and adding songs to the video clips.
It also contains many in-built video editing features which can make your video editing more exciting. Most features are free, but your video will have a KineMaster watermark. If anyone wants to remove this watermark, you will have to get its premium version.
Using KineMaster, you will be able to;
- Create professional videos by using your smartphone
- Add multi-layers to a video
- Premium transitions to merge videos
- Add voiceover to any video
- Remove object background
- Save videos in 4K Quality
- Merge different videos
This free video editing platform has many fantastic features, which are the best choice for people who want to professionally edit their videos for social media platforms. It can replace all the paid video editing apps through its free and amazing features. It is easily available for Android and iOS phones. You can make a video using your phone and edit it using KineMaster. You can learn how to edit your videos professionally by using Kinemaster.
Read Also: How to Use Inshot App to Edit Videos?
KineMaster is a free platform for video editing where you can edit your video with or without the internet. It contains many editing features, which are free for the user. You can follow the steps described below to create a professional video. Using KineMaster, you will be able to;
- Create a Project
- Edit your video
- Add Transitions in a video
- Cut and trim video
- Adding text to a video
- Remove/ Add audio in a video
- Export your video
Create a Project:
- As you open your KineMaster, you will enter its main interface.
- Click on the “Create new Project” icon to edit your video. To start a new project, you will see a red plus sign (+) in the middle.
- Click on the “Project Helper” icon.
- Click on the Camera icon from the panel and select the time lap and aspect ratio for your video.
- The time laps and aspect ratio depends on where you post the video.
(For Instagram, you can choose 9:16, for YouTube, select 16:9 and for the square screen, you can also select 1:1.)
- Now select the video to edit from the media option, and import it for the new project.
- Edit the video and finally save the video on your phone.
Edit Your Video:
To edit the videos, you can follow the following steps:
- Select the video to be edited and transfer it to KineMaster.
- Click on the (+) in the center of KineMaster’s interface.
- Select the “empty project” and the “media browser” and click on the video.
- Now you will be able to edit the video.
Add Transitions in a Video:
Transitions contain many videos merged so smoothly to create a unique video that it looks magical. Adding transitions in the videos makes it more attractive. Follow the steps to add transitions to your video:
- Click on the grey plus icon to view the transitions category.
- Click on the tick mark to select the transition effect for your video.
- The transition will be added to your video; add as many transitions as you want.
Cut and Trim Video:
The cut and trim features allow editing the video into short clips by removing the unwanted video section or clip. For instance, if you want a 30 seconds video clip but you have a 1 minute video, you will be able to cut it down by removing the unwanted part. Follow the steps to cut and trim your video;
- Press at the extremity of the video to rotate the border of the video clips.
- When you cut the footage, four options appear:
- Trim to the right of the player.
- Trim to the left.
- Split at play and split.
- Insert freeze frame.
- You select the cursor to the right of the play or choose the scissors icon to cut the video.
- Video will be cut down to a shorter time limit.
Adding Text to a Video:
Follow these steps to add text to your videos:
- Select the “layer” option to open the icons window.
- From these icons, select “Text”.
- Add the text and click ok. The text will appear on the video.
- You can customize the font size and color of the text through the AA icon.
- You can also use the animation feature to move the text during the video.
- You can select the energy and the ‘letter by letter‘ icon.
Adding/Removing Audio in a Video:
You can use KineMaster to add or remove background audio in a video. Follow the given steps to add or remove audio in a video clip:
- Select a video from your gallery.
- Select the Audio icon from the panel.
- Click on the audio modification lamella.
- Mute the background audio
- Add your favorite music as a background by selecting the audio browser; Music, SFX or Songs.
- Select the music and click on the plus sign (+) to add the music.
- You can also edit the music by tapping the audio.
- You will see the time trim option. Click on it to trim to your favorite part of the music.
- Click on the Tick Mark, and your selected audio will be added to your video.
Export Your Video:
After completing the editing you can, you will see an export icon on the top right corner of the screen. Click on it to export the video to your gallery. You can also select the resolution and video frame while storing it.
How to Install KineMaster on your Android:
- Download KineMaster by clicking on the download button.
- Go to your phone’s settings and open security settings.
- Click on “allow installation from unknown sources”.
- Now open the file and click “install”; the KineMaster will be installed.
- Open the app and enjoy editing.
How to Install KineMaster on PC:
- Open happymodapkpro.com on your PC and search the KineMaster in the search bar. The KineMaster app will appear on your PC screen.
- Now click on the download button to install the Apk file.
- Now open the android emulator, BlueStacks in your PC and open KineMaster on it.
- Now you can edit your videos on your PC using KineMaster.