Inshot is an editing app that millions of people use to edit their photos and videos. It is compatible with Android and iOS systems and is easily available on Google and Apple play store. Inshot can be downloaded for free and can be used to edit photos and videos with its many pro features. It can edit your photos and videos professionally.
Most of the features are free, but a few premium features are paid. Besides this, when you edit your photos or videos using Inshot, they get an Inshot watermark which can only be removed by purchasing its premium version. You can purchase the premium Inshot package for $3.99 monthly and $14.99 yearly and get access to all of its premium features.
The inshot app is quite easy to use, with all the necessary features to edit your videos professionally, such as speed increasing, slow-motion, cutting and trimming, adding filters and transitions, and much more. You can edit your videos using Inshot to post them on social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and others.
You can create long videos for YouTube or shoot video clips for your Instagram or Facebook account. You can create your personal videos and add background music and filters using its extraordinary features. You can also apply filters to your photos and create amazing collages, and you can also make special cards, such as Birthday or Valentine’s Day cards for your loved ones.
Cutting, trimming, slimming, modifications, and applying filters, brightness, and contrast are all professional editing tools in Inshot for free. With many customization features, you will be able to create personalized videos, special clips, shots, and whatnot. The Inshot app has a user-friendly interface, and you will not need much effort to edit your videos professionally.
In this blog, you will be able to learn how to use different Inshot features to professionally edit your photos and videos. You can follow the described steps to customize your videos and create unique videos and photos.
Read Also: How to Use KineMaster?
Features of Inshot App:
Inshot is a free editing platform for videos with or without the internet. You will be able to access all features of Inshot even without the internet, and it will make your editing experience way better than any other editing app. You can follow the steps described below to edit your photos and videos.
- Import videos and images
- Merging videos and images
- Changing videos size
- Add transitions to your videos
- Add background music to videos
- Trim, Cut, and Crop videos
- Adding Text and Stickers to a video
- Adjust the speed of the video
- Remove Inshot watermark
- Save videos
Import Videos and Images:
As you enter the Inshot app, you have to select your photos and videos to import them into the application. Follow the steps to import photos and videos.
- Click on the home icon to enter your phone’s gallery.
- Choose photos and videos to import them.
- As they are imported into the application, you can edit them using different Inshot features.
Merging Videos and Images:
You can create a video or short video clip by merging videos and photos.
- Open the Inshot app to enter the home page with three icons; video, photo, and collage.
- You create a video by adding multiple videos or images by merging them.
- Select the videos to import from your gallery.
- Now add more videos or pictures to it by clicking on the “+” icon on the home page. The selected videos and images will be added to one clip.
Changing Videos Size:
You can select the video size for platforms such as Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook. You can select the desired ratio of the video and customize the border and video view. Follow the steps to select the video size:
- Open the app and can click on the “canvas” icon
- Select the necessary feature ratio from the accessible icons.
- You can zoom in and out to choose a view for the videos.
- Now, click on one tick option to add the new video size to the existing clip,
- Click on the double-tick option to add it to all photos.
- You can rotate, flip the video, and increase or decrease your video’s rate.
Add Effects and Transitions:
The transitions can make your videos look surreal and magical. Inshot has many transitions and effects. You can apply it using these steps:
- Click on the “transitions /filter” icon. Many options will appear.
- Select the “effect, filter and adjust“ for animated effects and filters
- You can also use high adaptations like contrast, light, warmth, and saturation.
Add Background Music:
Using the Inshot app, you can add background music or any specific audio to any video. You can also extract audio from any video using Inshot.
- Press the “music” icon to add background music.
- Add music from your mobile or SD playlist.
- You can also search for the theme to add to your video. It consists of many albums and tracks.
- You can select any music to add as background music.
- You can also edit your music by splitting, duplicating, and adjusting its volume and speed.
- You can also add any specific audio by selecting your audio recorder and recording the audio instantly.
- If you want to add music to the existing videos in your gallery, you can use the extract option.
- Extract music from any video and add it to your videos.
Trim, Cut, and Crop Videos:
You can edit your video clips by following these steps:
- Select the scissors icon and click on the tick mark option.
- You can add videos by clicking on the “+” icon on the home screen.
- To cut the unwanted part of your video, click on the “split” icon.
- Drag the pen from where you want to split.
- You can trim your video by dragging and clicking the bars to one side.
- Select the video and press delete to remove the unwanted portion.
Adding Text and Stickers in a Video:
You can add text and stickers to your videos to make them unique and post aesthetic videos on your social media profiles. Follow the steps to add text and stickers:
- Open the video to add text and stickers.
- Press the “text” icon.
- Select the font and colors to customize your text.
- Write your text in the text box.
- You can also move the text and drag it where you want to place it.
- You can add stickers to your videos by adding a PNG image.
- Select the “sticker” tool and the “add” icon to select the videos or photos.
Adjust the Video Speed:
You can adjust your video speed to fast-forward or slow-motion using the speed tools.
- To create a slow-motion video, you can add a slow-motion feature to any part of the video.
- Select the clip and split it to change its speed.
- Now select any speed that you want to add to your video.
After completing the video editing process, your video will have a watermark. To remove the Inshot watermark, you must watch the app ad. You can remove it for free by using the following steps:
- After editing the video, click on the watermark on it.
- An Ad video will start.
- Watch the ad to remove the watermark from your editing videos.
- When you have completed the editing process, press the Save icon at the top of the Export Video icon.
- Choose the existing intent and frame rate.
- Press the Save icon. Your video will be saved in your gallery.